Digital Marketing Manager
Kallati is one of America's fastest growing luxury jewelry brands. A family owned brand Designed by Women, for Women by the Kallati Sisters.
With tens of millions in sales across the United States in brick and mortar stores Kallati is now setting it's sights online! With our newly refreshed branding and brand new online shopping experience we're looking for a young, hungry and talented marketing manager to help lead our team of consultants and agencies.
This is a chance to build a team from the ground up at a well funded, successful, established, family owned company.
About The Role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us in our Jewelry E-Commerce Platform. In this role, you will own our digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, with a focus on paid social. This is an exciting role for anyone looking to join a mission driven Marketing team at a fast-paced company. This is a very hands-on role focused on both strategy and execution.
What You'll Do
- Manage the strategy and daily execution of our paid social, paid search, affiliate, native and display channels from large campaign initiatives through daily bid management.
- Understand, develop and execute full funnel marketing strategies across all channels.
- Own testing roadmap to drive consistent, incremental improvements across channels.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to identify factors that improve performance through the lens of both customer and revenue growth.
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities.
- Aid in the strategy and development of ad and landing page creative.
- Analyze data to track progress across major KPIs and use learning to inform go-forward strategy.
- Manage communications and reporting with functional partners as well as external vendors and agency partners.
What You'll Need
- 2 years of relevant digital marketing experience preferably marketing high-consideration products.
- Expert understanding of Facebook's paid advertising platform with experience managing direct response.
- Experience using AdWords with the ability to make daily bid adjustments and optimizations.
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar measurement platforms) to manage results across multiple channels and inform strategy and decision-making, with a focus on incremental ROI.
- Experience working with creative teams to help guide a direct response creative strategy that works with our media plan and provide meaningful feedback.
- Able to utilize Excel and/or Google Sheets to create pivot tables.
- Prior experience working at start-ups or e-commerce companies preferred.
Great Neck, NY office hours 8:30-6:00, Monday-Friday.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org